STAY CONNECTED

  • Grey Facebook Icon

© 2023 by VESTE. Proudly created with Wix.com

The Beeswax in our candles is 100% natural. This means they do not produce toxic byproducts and heavy soot during burning, unlike Soy & paraffin candles,which produce toxic chemicals known to be carcinogenic.

Burning Beeswax produces negative ions & helps eliminate dust, odours & pollutants in the air. This helps ease allergies & asthma, it also improve's breathing.

The natural scent of honey in the beeswax mixed with scented oils can aid relaxation without being overwhelming. 

Beeswax is long burning.
Beeswax is non-toxic.
Beeswax candles are known for being hypoallergenic.
Bee friendly "save our bees"
Beeswax is a gift from nature.
 

Beeswax Moulded Candles

Size
    Give Us Your Feedback
    Rate UsPretty badNot so goodGoodVery goodAwesomeRate Us